See below the instructions for the right installation that must be followed thoroughly:
- While moving and installing the cylinder be careful not to bang it against other bodies.
- The installation must be carried out only by qualified people, trained to execute this kind work.
- It is not possible to make any kind of welding in the cylinder or in any of its parts. If welding is made in other parts of the machine where the cylinder is to be installed or in the presence of the cylinder, it is necessary to protect it, so that welding or grinding sparks will not fall upon the cylinder.
- It is necessary to protect the seals and the stem of the cylinder while painting.
- Please respect cylinder-structure (frame) connections as laid down by the applicable ISO regulation.
- Please remember that all articulated joints in the cylinder are subject to greasing.
- Please verify that the cylinder doesnt interfere with parts of the frame where it works during the stroke.
- While testing, hydraulic oil is put in, therefore, the user and/or buyer must not throw it away in the environment.
- While making the hydraulic system, the user and/or buyer must make sure that he is using clean parts (pipes, tanks, etc) and that he is applying the right hydraulic oil filtering.
- Use only quality oils for the oil-pressure system.
- Please look after the system and make sure that its parts are always very clean; do not mix oils with different chemical and physical characteristics.
- For cylinders with air-bleeding screw it is necessary to bleed it and to replace every time the copper washer, in order to avoid working irregularities.
The non-observance of these instructions may cause damages to the cylinder, for which T.M.A. will not be held responsible.